Monday, May 4, 2009

Whew!!! Time Is Messing With Me!

I am so sorry for the time lapse. The past two weeks have been B-A-N-A-N-A-S! Work was super busy and so was my social life. Plays, bday parties, friends, wine, food and a pinata. And it doesn't seem to be letting up anytime soon. This weekend I have two birthdays to celebrate and Mother's day. Then the next weekend is free as a bird...YAY! Then it's Memorial Day weekend and after that BABYSHOWER TIME! :)

So let's get to it. I took yet another inspired cue from KERF and had butterscotch oatmeal for breakfast.

1 cup of cooked oats
2 tbls of skim milk
2 tbls sliced almonds
1 tbls butterscotch chips
1 tbls peanut butter


Vitamins and flowers.

Went to work, kicked some patootie and then had lunchie lunch.

Roast chicken, cheddar and mayo on multi grain with a side of organic blue corn chips and the organic salsa I love.


Ohhh, and this lovely glass of strawberry jarrito.


Delish and filling enough to see me through a lovely gym session. The first one in two weeks. (read: embarrassed face)

No comments: