Sunday, July 11, 2010

See That Girl, Watch That Scene...

Today I went to see Mamma Mia with two of my best girls.  We had a lovely picnic before hand with all manner of healthy and delicious foods and maybe a little sparkling rose thrown in too.  It was a perfect day, warm but breezy with no humidity which is always a welcome surprise in the southeast.  I really needed today and it was everything I could have hoped for.

I have been working a lot the past few months, had a few seriously stressful moments and have been doing almost an annoying amount of self reflection.  However, this past week has been lovely and relaxing and exactly what the doctor ordered.

Btw, I tried doing the Jillian Michaels workout dvd that banishes fat and boosts your metabolism and ummmm.... not for beginners.  It's actually for mostly fit persons who want to tone even more.  The lovely ladies helping her in the dvd looked like triathletes.  Yeah, not so much like me.  I gave it a good college try but when I was sure I was having a stroke I decided to back off and re-evaluate my netflix workout dvds.

4 comments:

Lanie said...

You're a brave woman. I won't go anywhere near Jillian Michaels - she's so mean!

Anonymous said...

It was such a great day!

Auntie Mandy said...

Sorry about your stroke! I hope you're feeling better!

Judith Kimber said...

Cool - and how did you like Mamma Mia? I find it unfailingly uplifting.