As I mentioned, in what seems like forever ago, I was given the Versatile Blogger award by Lanie Painie and Julie Lost and Found. Thank you so much ladies! Well I am finally getting around to doing something about it. So here goes:
1. Thank the person(s) who gave you the award. Check!
2. Share 7 things about yourself. Check!
3. Nominate 10 newly discovered blogs ( I am going to take license with this and nominate some that I have known about for a while.... cheeky!) Check!
4. Let your nominees know about the award. Aaannd... Check!
Thanks again ladies!
Seven Things About Me:
1. I love to travel. I would say I love it so much that I have a terrible case of wanderlust. Just wish my wallet had the same passion.
2. I was born pigeon toed. It was corrected with heavy casts when I was a wee babe.
3. I have a thing for accents. Can't help it. Oh dear lord, if the person speaking to me has a Scottish accent then I am lost.
4. My weight has been a challenge for me my whole life up to this point.
5. I deeply admire Louise Hay and Elizabeth Gilbert.
6. I am a sensualist. In all things; food, wine, men, life.
7. My idea of heaven is leading a life that is passionate, artistic and kind.
Now, for my nominations..... drum roll please!
1. Livet Just Lagom, is a blog my friends Anne and Stu are keeping while they are in grad school in Stockholm. I envy their life.
2. Grumpy Editor is a very good friend of mine. In fact she is one of the dearest friends of my life. Oh, and she's funny too.
3. Girlysmack is one of the first blogs I ever read. It does help that she is my friend but she also happens to be an excellent story teller and writer.
4. Fat Bridesmaid is one cool and sassy chick. Plus she loves sushi as much as I do.
5. The Token Fat Girl may be the first weight loss blog I started reading. I just love her because she is real and she tries every single day to be happy.
6. The Freelancer's Fashion blog. I don't even know who this chick is but she is Fabulous with a capital F!
7. Tj's Test Kitchen. A fellow WW member and all around good person.
8. The Fitnessista. I think she is just adorable!
9. Paulawannacracker. Cause she kicks booty!
10. Tallow & Grove. Even though most of the time I have no idea what she is talking about (she's waaaay too smart for me) she is one of the sweetest most interesting people I know.
Oh, and I am down (point) .6 this week. Not great but not a gain either.