Tuesday, May 27, 2008

STATS/ 1st Weigh In

Okay, as promised here are my stats:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 323.4 (gasp)
Age: 32 (sob)
BMI: 46.3 (good lord!)

Cruise weight: 260
End Goal Weight: 150
End BMI: 21.5






I damn near had an aneurysm when I got on the scale today. HOW?! Well it truly is time to buckle down and get healthy. I am starting to walk my talk. I have to lead by example for my clients since I am a massage therapist. People are always asking for advice for stretching, working out and what they can do food wise for there bodies in order to make them healthier. I can just imagine what they are thinking when I start to tell them how important water, healthy food, exercise and stretching is for them. "What does she know about it?"

Well, starting now I am speaking from experience!

No comments: