Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Not Sure What's Up

I feel so blah. I have been sleeping horribly. My hormones are all out of whack I have no drive what so ever to exercise, in fact I haven't been to the gym since last Wednesday. The only thing that I have been doing rather well on is the eating (except for Adrienne and her damn chocolate cakes!). I have been trying to eat more intuitively and having smaller portions of lots of different flavors to help satisfy my pallet. Plus my stomach hasn't been right for several weeks now which more than likely has something to do with it. Other than that I have been sucking at everything. I am not sure if I am a little depressed due to the Dr.'s office job not working out. I did kinda put all of my eggs in that one basket. Not to mention that work has been crazy slow for the past two weeks and the only people calling me for appointments at my office are gift certificate holders, so no new money coming in.

I hope to break out of this funk soon. I think it would help if we started to get warmer weather then maybe I would feel more motivated. Or maybe I just need an attitude adjustment. ;P

2 comments:

diana.daniel said...

Good luck, lady. I haven't been sleeping well either and haven't been to the gym in a while. I am going today come hell or high water (well, there is snow, but I'm still going). I am hoping that will help me sleep better.

H.K. said...

I found your blog thru another weight loss blog! I notice that when I'm not sleeping well, I don't have the motivation to do ANYTHING! I'm also the same way when it comes to the weather. I'm more motivated to exercise when the weather is nicer.

Great blog & I'll be stopping by again!