Monday, October 26, 2009

Slacky McSlackerton

I can't help it, I don't want to be behind the computer typing away, I want to be outside doing fun things. Especially since my town currently looks like this:

I heart the fall more than I can possibly say.


Here is a breakdown of what I have been up to the past couple of weeks:

  • 4 day Colorado visit to wonderful, amazing and very dear friends
  • Celtic Festival and Highland Games
  • A nice pick up in business
  • getting back into a workout routine
  • plugging along with learning correct portion sizes
  • playing around with caloric intakes (gonna try to start at around 1800 and decrease from there as the weight loss slows down)
  • trying to familiarize myself with Spark.com again
  • wondering where this year has gone
  • preparing for the holidays and an upcoming move
  • watching inspirational shows like Dietribe and Biggest Loser
  • falling in love with all of your blogs
  • being happy :)

(I am not going to focus on my gut in this picture....I am not going to focus on my gut in this picture.... I am not going...) :)

3 comments:

paulawannacracker said...

Man o man, those pictures are just awesome. I don't blame you for not wanting to sit behind your desk... not those beautiful outdoors calling out to you...

What a great smile you have. You look very happy... Sounds like you've been pretty busy. That's great. The busier one is, the less time we have to think about food.

BTW--I wanted to pass on BEST BLOG AWARD that was recently given to me. I tried choose those blogs that really inspire me. When you have a moment, stop by for your award.

Really enjoy your blog.

A said...

I love that picture of you. You look so happy and full of live--and gorgeous, of course.

Liv said...

Hi Olivia, (great name by the way! I'm an Olivia too!)

I say get out and do the living thing! And I quite agree fall or autumn as we call it here in NZ is one of the most delightful seasons there is. enjoy!