Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thank You.

Thank you for your amazing support on my last post. I cried when I read your comments and am so grateful to you my dear friends. :)

I'm not really sure where to go from here. I want to be a positive influence on peeps not a negative Nancy. So I can't promise that I wont be gloomy from time to time (think that it has to do with Pisces being my ascending sign ;)) but I will try to let my Aries nature take a little more of the front seat in my personality. Whatever that means. :D

I went to the grocery store and purchased whole, natural healthy foods. When I have eaten out it's been the healthiest choices possible and very conservative portion sizes. I have been eating 5 to 6 small meals a day and am not letting the "guilt" card show it's face when I do have something "sinful." I am going to the gym tomorrow for the first time in a month and even though it may suck I know I will feel better for going. I am going to try to keep up with the picture food journal posts but wont hold myself to an either all or nothing approach.

The next couple of weeks are full of exciting things and gatherings. My dear friends Erin, Jonathan, Sadie and Jack are coming back to VA for a visit and a birthday party! My best friend Elisa just had her baby girl, Charlotte, and I plan on spending plenty of time getting to know her. Plus it's Elisa's bday soon as well as my dear Patherine's. They are only 2 days apart! I have a wedding on the 8th which let's face it could be an emotional mine field for me but I will try my best to focus on the joy of the couple's new adventure together. I move into the new office space on the 1st which I hope will open many, many, many doors of prosperity for my business partner and I.

Thank you guys for sticking with me through my ups and downs. I generally am a happy person I just get lost from time to time. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

:0) Glad that you are starting to see the brighter side of things although it's ok to be a negative nancy every now and again. Emotionally honest is always the best way to be.