Tuesday, June 3, 2008

2nd Weigh In

Okay, here it is. My first weigh in: 321.6. That's a loss of 1.8lbs!! Yay!! An actual loss! Granted it is not as large as I was hoping but I think we all know that my eating was not it's best this first week. I hope to get to the grocery story sometime this week to stock up on healthy cheap foods ( thanks for the suggestions Lorrie!).

I went to hip hop dance class tonight and thought I was gonna actually pass out. I think it was a combination of things, not enough water throughout the day, it was hotter than three hells in the room and Aunt Flow is seriously kicking my ass. The class was still fun but my near death experience was not ( insert eye roll due to over dramatizing here).

My goal for next Tuesday's weigh in is to increase my weight loss by 4 pounds. Yeah, that's right, I am gettin' crazy here and pushing for a 5 or 6 lb lost for next week.

My exercise goal is to work out at least4 days this week.

My food goal is to eat more fruits and vegetables.

Later Taters!

1 comment:

Jenn M said...

Your going to do fantastic!!!! I know you can lose those 4 lbs. Just keep your spirits high and your tummy loaded with vegetables.. you'll do awesome :)