Monday, June 16, 2008

Time Flies.....When Your Super Busy

Sorry.
I honestly don't know where the week went. I had to work everyday last week except Sunday which was spent at my Dad's house for Father's Day and my step sisters bday. I think I was over there for over 8 hours and by 10pm last night I was so tired that I couldn't see straight.

So I took today off to catch up. I shopped, got an oil change, spent quality time with my best friend and made the most wonderful fruit salad. I have started to notice that my energy level has dramatically increased since I upped my workouts. I went to the gym 4 times last week even though my workload had tripled. I believe that my workouts were the main reason that I had the energy to get through last week. That and the fact that I have been upping my vitamin intake with Mona Vie. I am still working on my diet. Some days are better than others and overall I think last week was the best so far. I am going to try to top it with this week. I started off on the right foot today by having a very good food day.

My goal is to workout at least four days this week too. I may even get crazy and try for five. :) The temperature is supposed to be really nice the next few days so I may even have the opportunity to walk the track at my local park. I have a few social engagements later this week and this weekend so it will be a true test of my abilities to make good decisions in a setting that I can't control.

Today, while hanging out with Elisa, we went on line to look at all of the excursions we can do on the cruise. There are at least 3 that I really want to do that have weight restrictions of 250. I tried not to be discouraged because that means that I will need to lose over 75 pounds by December 13. Right now that seems impossible. Especially since I am only losing about 1-2 pounds a week. So I am gonna try.....that's all I really can do.

Well, the weekly weigh in is tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! I weighed this morining and lost 2 pounds. That fruit salad kept me from eating all kinds of crap when I got home. Yummy!

THANKS GIRL!