Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Gateful

I have decided after watching Louise Hay's You Can Heal Your Life for like the billionth time that I am going to start putting up on my sidebar someone or something that I am grateful for everyday. I know that by doing this it will help me to focus more intently on the positive which is how I want to approach my journey to health. :)

Maybe by doing this I can stop focusing on what I want "to lose" and help me appreciate more of what I have gained. For instance tonight I have a date with the scale at my gym. Once that is through I will be enjoying a hip hop dance class. I am thankful that I belong to a gym that I actually like.

What are you grateful for?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am grateful that I have a treadmill in my house...and a bike and a pool. I am grateful for my ability to collect stuff and then use it later...like now!

girlysmack said...

I am grateful for you.