Thursday, July 3, 2008

The 21 Day Challenge

I am actually participating in my very first blog health challenge. Lorrie of The Token Fat Girl threw down an interesting gauntlet. She asked those of use interested to challenge ourselves to something healthy for 21 days straight. In my over zealousness I pledged that I would work out for at least 30 minutes every day for 21 days. At the time it seemed a great idea but now that I am on day 6, and tomorrow being a holiday, I am starting to ask myself, "What have you done, Olivia?!" And that's okay because I am still plugging along.

Tonight I have my hour long hip hop class. Tomorrow the gym is open until 2pm so I can get my workout done in the morning and still have time to party. Saturday there is a new dance class I want to take called Zumba and Sunday can be whatever I want. So that will put me at day 9 and then I'll only have 12 days left!

*weeps quietly to herself*

Pray for me.

Any takers out there to doing their own 21 day challenge?

2 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

You certainly set the bar hight, but I'm impressed at your dedication. You'll be writing your very own Jemima J story before long!

CindyLou said...

Whoa! That's a crazy challenge. I'm totally down for making my own, but I will have to think hard about what to do.