Saturday, July 5, 2008

First 7 Days Of The 21 Day Challenge

Alrighty, here is the first lot of workouts. I have to say that I feel really good. I have definitely noticed an improved difference in energy and focus in my daily activities. I have more energy to do more massages and I don't seem to get as sore after a long day. Excellent!

I would like to point out that even though I had the hangoverest of hangovers today, I still managed to drag my sorry butt to the gym at 9pm tonight to do 30 min. of elliptical and 10 min. cool down and stretch. I AM WOMAN. HEAR ME ROAR!


6/28/08 gym: 30 minutes Elliptical, and 20 min lower body weights, 10 min cool down and stretch

6/29/08 gym: 30 min. Elliptical, 30 min. water weights

6/30/08 gym: 30 min. Elliptical, 40 min weights, crunches, push ups and cool down stretch

7/01/08 gym: hour long Hip Hop dance class

7/02/08 Gym: 30 min Elliptical, 10 min stretch and cool down

7/03/08 gym: hour long Hip Hop dance class

7/04/08 gym: 30 min elliptical, 15 min core workout, 10 min cool down and stretch

7 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

You rock!

Elisa said...

WOO HOO!!! Keep it up! 14 days left.

girlysmack said...

WOW! I am seriously impressed... Way to go, girl!

Jenn M said...

Your AWESOME Olivia!!!! Congrats on the 7 - almost 8 lbs lost too.. GREAT JOB :)

Dark Fury said...

You rule.

Sam said...

Love the new blog ... and the name (my mom used to say that to me ...). You're an inspiration!

Ready to Shrink said...

I am in AWE of your exercising. And ridiculously jealous that I can string together a streak like that. You go Girl!