Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Swear....I Am Still Here.

I just can't seem to get up the energy to post anything. I promise to work on it and hopefully will find the will to upload the few pictures I managed to take. I have not been diligent this past week about logging my food with photos but again I hope to get back on track with that. Plus, I NEED TO GET BACK TO THE GYM. It's a little ridiculous.

This Saturday I am throwing a baby shower for my bestest friend. If I wind up being as organized as I hope to I will have some pics of all the delicious food and cute baby things.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Just found your blog. Your photo food pics look delicious!

Meghan said...

Oh Honey, everyone will understand a little time away from blogging to actually live your life.

I am in the same boat as far as the whole absent from gym things, so I know what it feels like :0) Give yourself a break since you seem pretty darn busy and get back when you can.