Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 2 Food Journal

Breakfast:
2 pancakes with butter and maple syrup
hot lemon water

Lunch:
2 pieces of light Bologna
2 slices of cheddar
1 tbsp of mayo
2 slices Pepperidge Farm Light Whole Wheat bread
1 small apple

Snack:
melted brie with apricot jam and green peppers
on two slices of toasted french baguette
1 dirty vodka martini with 3 olives

Dinner:
1 c chili with beans
1 c medium white rice
1/4 shredded cheddar cheese
1 slice jalapeno bread with butter
5 glasses of red wine

Dessert:
2 pieces of miniature Hershey's milk chocolate

Total Calories:
2,756 Eek!!

Yesterday I most definitely went over my quota. My parents had a dinner party and I was really feeling red wine last night and one thing led to another....... well you get the picture. My one saving grace is that I went to Bodyjam class yesterday which burns a whopping 1,000 calories or more depending on how hard you work. So I am not beating myself up too much about it today. I will just adjust today's food to reflect the indulgence of yesterday's. I am feeling like soups and salads are in order plus lots and lots of fresh fruit and water.

No comments: