Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 3 Food Journal

Breakfast:
1.25 c Kashi H2H cereal
1 c 1% milk
1 medium banana

Lunch:
2 slices Pepperidge Farm Light Whole Wheat bread
2 slices light Bologna
2 slices cheddar cheese
1 tbsp of mayo
1 tsp of mustard
1 chobani 0% fat peach greek yogurt
1 medium banana

Snack:
1 small apple
2 tbsp chunky peanut butter

Dinner:
2 pieces of Papa Johns Tuscan cheese pizza
1 small American salad with baby spinach
2 tbsp Ken's Buttermilk Ranch

Dessert:
2 homemade snickerdoodles
1 c skim milk

Total Calories:
2,775

So my plan to eat lighter today started out with good intentions and then kinda went south this evening. I definitely consumed more calories than I should have today. Especially since I didn't take any exercise.

I am going to an Inauguration brunch tomorrow (hence the making of cookies) at the spa and then I have a second interview with the doctor's office at 3pm, then off to pick my mom up from work, take her home and then drive back to Fredvegas for sushi at Kenzo's. So I had a few things to get in order tonight after I got home from work which didn't leave time for the gym. Not sure if I am going to make it tomorrow either. This whole week will be topsy turvey. My roommate is moving out this week and I have some packing, cleaning and rearranging to do. Let's hope the gym doesn't get shoved to the wayside.

Pushing for a better eating day tomorrow.... with sushi involved how can it not be? ;)

No comments: