Friday, January 2, 2009

Starting The New Year With A Bang!

With much optimism and love in my heart I went to sleep last night with visions of strength, courage and excitement of what the upcoming year will bring. When I woke up this morning I had a rockin' cold. Super. That's okay, it actually made me laugh a little. Whenever you make an intention about your life and happiness the universe will find a way to test you to make sure you really want what you say you want. So I say, "Bring It Universe. I ain't scurrd!"

So I have taken this morning off from my spa job to try to nurture and take care of my body. I am eating whole foods, lots of fruits and veggies and drinking plenty of water, juice and health teas. Hopefully I can kick it quickly so that I can continue to work through the busy gift certificate redeeming season. This sister needs the cash-o-la!

Psssttt, I forgot to say that I am starting the new year at 320.5lbs. I am so excited to watch that number continue to plummet. :)

2 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

Holla! You are awesome, and I can't wait to watch you shrink!

Rachel said...

Hi there! You're so cheerful - I had a day I'd like to forget and have been poking around looking for happy blogs to make me smile. Thanks for having a contagiously positive attitude!